Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Remember Me- Lee Hyori


When this song come out from my car cd player, my mind travels back in time.It remind me of my unsuccessful relationship with that someone.It has been 3 years now and it still feel like yesterday when we call it quit.

07. Remember Me
translation by: gyool

* When I see you when I miss you
I remember the day we were together
When I see you when I miss you
I remember the day we were together

I'll close my two eyes tightly
So that now you can hug me
I hope you don't know
Not even the glances from the awkward nervousness

You passed me for a second MY LOVE
Dont you like me? Did you believe that I forgot you?
From the hard separation and the long time
My heart is resting for a while

**I love you because I love you
Words cant replace you
No matter who comes, I cant share you
I let you go

***I love you because I love you
I'll love you instead of her
Promise me the last love
Im content with that
But still I love you

repeat *

0 comments: